Its sad that its come to this, but a few people have been causing trouble on the server, so ive decided to state a few ground rules so that you know what you can get banned for.
- Being abusive to people is only allowed when its your friends and you know and they know you well enough not to take it seriously.
- TK'ing is acceptable only on Stunt Park map, since there is no set route, if you do it on another map, have the curtasy to appologise. If someone asks you not to TK, try to respect their wish, especially when using the infinite dynamite on the cars.
- Capping is allowed, however, if you have completed the map before, give others time to finish aswell. A good guide is wait until theres less than one minute left. Simply asking everyone before capping can save a lot of arguments.
- Admins have the right to set and remove rules on a per map basis.
- Anyone using the [ISR] admin tag or impersonating an admin that shouldn't be will be banned for atleast a month.
I hope you understand that this is response to an annoying few, and that the majority of players do not need to worrry.
First off, some of you saw a couple of servers running Deathrace_III
This was the guinine thing, a few of us have early copies to try and test, and I confirm that its very good, and very long !
The map is made by Morphix with the help of Joe Limon.
No you cant get a copy, you'll just have to wait for IS 1.7, and no I dont know when its going to be released, ask on the official forums if you must.
Now moving onto StuntPark, while this map is also good, under my rules of map quality, im not hosting as the teams are back to front, which is just plain silly, when thats sorted it will be available for download here.